Equipment Racks: NDR
Newton Data Racks
The Newton Data Rack is a high-quality, versatile, and cost-effective premise-style equipment rack solution for both telecommunication and data requirements. The lightweight, self-squaring design makes assembly and installation quick and easy. These kits are shipped unassembled in a compact, secure package in order to maximize storage space and minimize shipping costs. Equipment mounting hardware and assembly instructions are included in every kit.
Data Style EQ Rack
- High-strength 6061-T6 aluminum construction. Yield strength (Sy) = 40,000 psi (40 kpsi) Modulus of elasticity (E) = 10.0 X 106 psi
- Conforms to EIA-310-D
- Dual top angles for increased rigidity
- Double-sided #12-24 tapped uprights with 5 engagement threads
- Base and top angles bolted to 3/8-16 tapped uprights enabling quick & easy assembly and squaring.
- Side-by-side junction hole pattern allows rack to be bolted to most manufacturer's racks
- Standard EIA universal (5/8 - 5/8 - 1/2″) mounting hole pattern
- 700 Lb. Static load capacity (weight must be evenly distributed)
- Kit includes package of (50) #12-24 combination-head, graduated, thread-rolling screws. Graduated screw tip design makes alignment equipment mounting easy.
- Approximate weight of 84″ / 7′-0″ rack is 31 lbs.
- Multiple heights and finishes available (see chart below)
Table below shows complete part numbers for a limited selection of SUFERs . Newton has several SUFER configurations to fit your application, contact your Customer Service Representative for other height and mounting options
|Part Number||Width||Height||Hole pattern||Assembly||Finish|
|NDR084190030||19″||7′-0″||EIA Universal||bolted||Gray 30|
|NDR090190030||19″||7′-6″||EIA Universal||bolted||Gray 30|
|NDR096190030||19″||8′-0″||EIA Universal||bolted||Gray 30|