Security Caging Products
Cross-guard by Newton.
Secure and protect your company’s valuable assets with Cross-Guard Security Caging by Newton. Made in the USA, our sturdy 16-gauge steel caging solutions provide an effective perimeter around any asset that requires an added level of security. Durability and long lasting aesthetics is manufactured in every panel with a powder coat polyester painted finish. Sight options are provided with choices in square hole pattern size to include ½”, 1-½”, solid, and a combination of solid and square holes (hybrid). Optional roof and under floor panels are available to provide added security.
To discuss what Newton can do for you, please direct all inquiries to your Newton Customer Service Representative.
Modular Scalable Caging Systems for the Data Center Environment
Manufactured from rugged 16-gauge steel construction
- Powder Coated with Polyester Hybrid paint for a long lasting and durable finish.
- 41″ Sliding door weldment with high security mechanical locking system
- Standard co-location cages can be configured in 4 x 8, 8 x 8 or we can customize virtually any size that fits your needs.
- Standard heights are 8′ with cage extensions to reach 12′
- Modular and scalable, caging systems for the data center environment can be re-configured to meet future demand
- Roof Panels for additional security: HIPPA, Financial, Government applications
- Below the raised floor, physical barrier panels can be included for additional security
- Caging is anchored to the floor at recommended intervals
- Support angles brace long lineal runs, as well as, overhead bracing needs
- Cages consist of vertical posts, horizontal posts, and wall panels.
- Wall panels are available in small, large and extra-large panels
- Vertical posts are placed at 8’ intervals (standard)
- When fully assembled two small panels and one large panel make up an 8’ section
- Ceiling Panels are modular and available in lengths corresponding to the cage dimensions
- Doors consist of a Door Panel and accessory Kit
Made in the USA
All our products are manufactured in Butner, NC, USA
The Security Caging Catalog
A catalog of Newton's Security Caging. If you prefer to download by section, follow the links below.